Wow, so this it the very first time I have ever blogged... interesting enough. Who am I you may wonder? Well, let me enlighten you.
I'm a senior in college with a double major. I'm absolutely FREAKING out about real life... where I'll end up, if everything will work out accordingly. You know, the usual things a soon to be graduating college student often worries about. I love to stay busy, and sometimes overload myself. OH WELL! I love to travel. I went from a city girl to a small town girl. Who knows? Maybe I'll be a city girl once again. OH! Aaaaaaannnnndd I have a slight coffee addiction. Probably not the healthiest thing, but better then most. I'm not even nearly as bad as my friend (we'll call her HW). HW... now that girl has an addiction. I like to make others laugh. Usually I'm pretty successful at it... well, at least when something funny happens most laugh harder once I do. Apparently, snorting when you laugh is found to be humorous. Who knew?!
Who am I blogging? Let's just say, I have the most random things happen. I figure, most friends find them amusing, maybe someone else would. I tend to be a random person in general. It works well for. Anyway, I guess I'm just gonna tell my story. I'm at that age where I'm changing from a girl to a real grown woman. What better way to aid myself through this than to write about it. Hopefully, you won't find me to be too annoying. Well, even if you do, all ya gotta do is stop following me, huh? :)
Random comment of the day: Have you ever tried teddy grahams dipped in chocolate frosting? You should, they are amazing. Kinda like dunkaroos! Remember those?
No comments:
Post a Comment