Okay, so in that post about two seconds ago I informed you of my relationship phobia. Sooo, I've hung out with this guy a few times. Nothing special, a casual lunch and a coupla slumber parties (No worries, nothing went down), that's it! Anyway, the boy (I'll call him Charlie) was in a bind so I let him borrow my car. See, he doesn't have a car, but he had an interview in an area bout 30 minutes away. His roommates were having a horrible time with their cars, soooo, he borrowed mine. Well he had to get the key from me. Charlie met me at a gallery that I was at. I had gotten two and a half hours of sleep the night before and was exhausted. I made a comment about and guess what he did?!?!?! Just guess?!
He KISSED my forehead. IN PUBLIC!! WHAT!?!?!? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. It's a sweet and adorable gesture. Just like the guy (I mean, he really is. He calls just to talk, always asks to hang out, complements me, EVERYTHING). So what's my problem!? Here is this guy, showing interest, is sweet, and is just an all around great catch, as far as I know anyway. But I just get all weirded out.
Ahhh.... the pangs of a crazy mixed up girls heart.....
No comments:
Post a Comment